Another way Ralph Delius enjoys nature while staying healthy and active is through the sport of golf.
Golf is a great sport for people of all ages. It is a sport that you can get into at anytime and improve upon with a little practice. Ralph Delius has been playing golf for years and is constantly working to improve his game while also simply taking in the pleasures that the sport has to offer.
Throughout his many experiences playing golf, during vacation or traveling for his professional career, Ralph Delius has developed a list of factors that contribute to the value and enjoyment of the sport:
- Versatility- Golf is a flexible sport where you can play on your own or with a few of your friends.
- Etiquette- Because of the rules that govern golf, etiquette and sportsmanship are preserved.
- Handicap- The handicap aspect of golf allows players of any skill level to compete with higher level players and professionals, creating an even playing field.
- Practice- Golf can be practiced and played almost anywhere as long as you have a ball, club, and an open field.
- Exercise- The game of golf allows you to train both your body and mind, challenging you both physically and mentally.
Ralph Delius loves that no two rounds of golf are ever the same. This keeps game interesting, allowing you to constantly improve your skills and experiment with different swings.
If you are considering taking up golf as a hobby or sport, Ralph Delius recommends getting together a few essential materials and pieces of equipment:
- A good set of golf clubs that will last and allow you to feel comfortable and consistent in your game.
- A pair of comfortable shoes with good tread as the grass can be slippery or rough.
- A cap or sunhat to avoid sunburn or overexposure to the sun on hot summer days while out on the open field.
- Cotton t-shirts and loose pants that allow you to breathe and stay comfortable during the warm weather and move around comfortably with your different swinging motions.
Follow Ralph Delius on YouTube for more golf related videos.